The fruit content in both the fresh fruit and dry fruit is the same.
given,fresh fruit has 68% water.so remaining 32%(100-68) is fruit content.weight of fresh fruits is 100kg
dry fruit has 20% water.so remaining 80% is fruit content.let weight if dry fruit be y kg.
fruit content % in fresh fruit = fruit content % in dry fruit
32/100 * 100 = 80/100 * y
we get y = 40 kg
fruit pulp = 40 kg